- Provides a way to quickly obtain digital copies of journal articles.
- Once a participating library fills your request, a link is emailed to your Southeast email address. (This link will remain active for 30 days from time of delivery.)
- This service is free of charge to current Southeast Missouri State University students, faculty, and staff.
- When submitting your request, know that the more information you include, the faster your request can be filled and delivered.
- In the event that no participating libraries are able to fill your request, the Kent Library Interlibrary Loan staff will submit a request through traditional ILL on your behalf.
- ILL gives you access to millions of items from all over the world.
- You can request books, as well as digital copies of journal articles.
- This service is free of charge to Southeast Missouri State University patrons.
- First-time users will need to fill out their account information before requesting items.
- When formatting your request know that the more information you include, the faster your request will be processed and delivered.
Community patrons are welcome to use interlibrary loan for their book and article needs. All community patrons are able to receive eight (8) free loans per fiscal year (July 1-June 30). If you would like to request an item through interlibrary loan, please contact the ILL office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 573-651-2152.