- ILL gives you access to millions of items from all over the world.
- You can request books, as well as digital copies of journal articles.
- This service is free of charge to Southeast Missouri State University patrons. However, due to copyright considerations and to provide the best service to all university constituents, multiple requests for articles from the same journal may be subject to restrictions.
- First-time users will need to fill out their account information before requesting items.
- When formatting your request know that the more information you include, the faster your request will be processed and delivered.
Community patrons are welcome to use interlibrary loan for their book and article needs. All community patrons are able to receive eight (8) free loans per fiscal year (July 1-June 30). If you would like to request an item through interlibrary loan, please contact the ILL office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 573-651-2152.