News & Events
You may have noticed that some library collections moved since you last visited Kent Library. Many Instructional Materials Center collections were relocated to provide better access. Relocated collections and their new homes:
IMC Reserves (Videos and Kits): These have all moved to the main floor Circulation Desk; making just one stop for everything on Library Reserve.
- The popular movie DVDs are now located next to the Reference Desk on the 3rd floor. This is a browsing collection, organized by movie genre. DVDs are checked out at the main floor Circulation Desk.
- All other DVDs on Reserve at the main floor Circulation Desk.
- Check the library catalog if looking for a certain DVD and it will lead you to the right location.
- CDs, Video Games, Kits, Teaching Aids, and other audiovisual materials moved to the main floor Periodicals Desk—ask for titles at the Desk.
- Audio Books are on shelves by the Periodical Desk.
If you have any questions at all, please contact the Circulation Desk at 573.651.2232 or at email@example.com
Looking for something new to read? Wonder what the library has to offer? Check out our “Reading Recs”. Each month Kent Library will post a themed list of books on their website, offering you new and exciting options for recreational reading. We also want your input, so you can suggest future themes or books.
Kent Library is pleased to announce that MOBIUS borrowing is once again available for library users. When making a request, and you are prompted to select a cluster, make sure to choose Southeast Missouri State University.
If you have any questions or experience any issues, please contact Kent Library at 573.651.2232.
Check out mystery library items with new themes every month!
Kent Krates are a box of library materials that you get to unpack and enjoy each month. They are selected to fit the theme of the month and are checked out one week at a time. We will expand our service based on demand, but know that you may get your Krate anytime during the four weeks of the month in which you submit your request.
Located in Kent Library room 412, University Tutorial Services provides FREE tutorial assistance to students currently enrolled at Southeast. This service is provided through Learning Assistance Programs and TRIO/Student Support Services.
For more information, please visit www.semo.edu/lap