Kent Library reopens to Southeast students, faculty, staff and community guests on Wednesday, June 24 at 8:00am.
- The Library will be open in a limited capacity, with access to some of its public spaces.
- All users are asked to enter through Kent Library’s back parking lot doors.
- Users will have access to the Circulation Desk, the 3rd floor student computer lab and a 3rd floor study area.
- Access to the Heather MacDonald Greene Multimedia Center firstname.lastname@example.org and Special Collections & Archives email@example.com will be by appointment.
- Social distancing will be promoted throughout Kent Library’s spaces.
- Reference assistance will continue to be through chat and Zoom consultations.
- All student study rooms are closed.
- The new curbside checkout delivery service will continue. Find instructions at: https://library.semo.edu/about-us/news-and-events/curbside-pickup-service
- Users will not have physical access to library collections. Please use the curbside request form to place a hold and items will be retrieved for you.
- Kent Library’s front doors will be locked.
- During summer classes:
- Kent Library will be open Monday—Friday, 8:00am—6:00pm
- Beginning July 11, the Library will be open Saturdays from 9:00am—3:00pm too.
- See Library hours at: https://library.semo.edu/about-us/hours/hours-calendar