Kent Library Curbside Pickup
Kent Library is open, and we will continue to offer curbside pickup for library users. You have two options for requesting materials.
Option 1 – Curbside Request Form
- Click here to fill out a form to request books and/or dvds. You may have to download the blank form before filling it out. If you prefer a Word document instead of a pdf, click here.
- Enter your information and the titles and call numbers for books or DVDs you want to borrow.
- Select one of the available pick-up times.
- To save the completed PDF from your web browser select File > Print, then choose the setting of "Save as PDF". Save the form as “your last name request” and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org For example: “Jones request.pdf” or “Jones request.docx”.
- Circulation will email you, confirming the availability of the titles you requested, your pickup time and pickup instructions.
- The morning of your pickup, you will receive an email receipt showing the items requested were checked out to you.
- When you arrive at Kent Library, please park in one of the designated parking spaces for curbside pickup near the back doors of the library.
- Call 573-651-2232 and tell us your name and the spot number where you are parked
- When we bring your items out, please show us your photo ID through your window (either your Southeast ID or other government issued ID).
- For contact-less pickup, pop your trunk, and we’ll place your books in your trunk. Otherwise, we can hand the books to you through your window.
Option 2 – Online Holds (For faculty, students and staff)
- Online holds for Kent Library items have been re-activated.
- Place an online hold through the library’s webpage.
- If you wish to utilize curbside pickup, when you receive the email saying your item is available for pickup, call the Circulation Desk at 573-651-2232 to schedule a pickup time (the number will be in the email as well).
- Curbside pickup times are as follows:
a. Tuesday between 11:30 and 1:30
b. Wednesday between 3:30 and 5:30
c. Same day pickup is not available
Please contact the Circulation Desk at 573-651-2232 or email us at email@example.com if you have questions or need assistance.