“Quick Tips” highlights new content, hidden gems, great tools and other tips to make searching for information quicker and more productive.
Archive for May, 2012
Searchpath will be undergoing revisions this summer. It will remain available as a resource, but due to ongoing content revisions, it will not be available for course use until fall semester. Questions about Searchpath can be directed to Claudia Ruediger – email@example.com or Matt Olsen – firstname.lastname@example.org .Blogroll
The Kent Library Catalog is updated with a new look and features, including:
• Streamlined layout and design;
• Enhanced graphics (book cover images and navigation icons);
• New utilities, including permalinks, search history and text-item locations;
• Expanded search options, including a browse nearby feature and author/title search;
• Book bag tool for saving and exporting lists of items for bibliographies, reading lists, etc.; and
• Free personal accounts available for saving searches, lists and renewing books.