Hardware and Software | Policies |
The Heather MacDonald Greene Multimedia Center serves the students, faculty, and
staff of Southeast Missouri State University. Individuals and groups using the
multimedia center will have the support of multimedia center staff who will
strive to provide excellent customer service. The multimedia center is designed
for students, staff, and faculty who are doing work associated with the academic
mission of Southeast Missouri State University.
This work may include group presentations, video for a class project, or sound
- No food or drink in the production rooms or near the computers.
- The computer on front desk is only to be used by multimedia center employees.
- It is the responsibility of the multimedia center user to maintain fair copyright use.
- The media transferring technology in the multimedia center does not
allow users to duplicate copyrighted material.
- The multimedia center is to be used by students, faculty and staff associated with Southeast Missouri State University.
- Those with Kent Library borrowing privileges may use rooms if not reserved by the above mentioned users.
- Users who bring their own cameras in to the multimedia center must
realize that the file type used by their camera may not be supported by the
software in the multimedia center.
- Inappropriate conduct and/or content in videos, photos, or other media will not be tolerated and is grounds for removal from the multimedia center.
- Rooms are available on a first come, first served basis unless reserved.
- Reservations must be made with multimedia center staff and may not exceed
two hours in one sitting.
- Reservations are to be made before half an
hour from closing time.
- Some prior knowledge of the software available in the multimedia center is
needed for use of the production rooms; multimedia center employees will provide
support, but not full on-the-spot training.
Training can be provided incrementally over time at the request of the user.